Something tells me that the new enemy spawn delay I just tried is not what I’m looking for

Something tells me that the new enemy spawn delay I just tried is not what I’m looking for

Tags: gamedev libgdx
having some fun with inkscape

having some fun with inkscape

It’s a cool motivator for an indie game developer

It’s a cool motivator for an indie game developer

Rotatris updated

Just pushed out a new version of the game with a couple of minor fix

Try it out!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expiredcode.rotatris

Rotatris is out!

I just released my first #android #game “Rotatris” on the #googleplay store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expiredcode.rotatris  Try it out!  Made using #libgdx

sometimes trying to achieve efficiency is what cause troubles
Weird behaviour fixed. 
Now all that’s left is to make new graphics and implement ads
:D

Ah also probably found a good logo icon! *smiles*

sometimes trying to achieve efficiency is what cause troubles

Weird behaviour fixed. 

Now all that’s left is to make new graphics and implement ads

:D

Ah also probably found a good logo icon! *smiles*

Reblogged from Repatiando

Some really weird behaviour under android 4.0.4.

mmmh… just when I thought I was done 

Project is, finally, almost done. I’ve to work out just few last things and I’ll try publish it on google play. Can’t wait!

I believe my new project is evolving pretty well, i hope to make it a real thing soon =)

I believe my new project is evolving pretty well, i hope to make it a real thing soon =)

My very first game is finally done.

Anything but special, but I’ve learned the new framework good enough to start a new, more important, project which I hope to end before the end of the month.

Cheers!